Monday, June 20, 2016

Life is better in flip flops





Here's my entry for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, Use patterned paper.

I used stamps and papers from the August 2015 Simon Says Stamp card kit.
The papers are from Simple Stories. I also used some Doodlebug glitter sprinkles, and the C.C. Designs die set Say Cheese.

I'ts my first shaker card. And of course most of the sequins stuck to the edges of the frame...! :P

I used a clear wink of stella glitter pen to add some sparkle to the letters.




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable! stuck or not, it is a wonderful shaker card! lol

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! The paper you used is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)