Friday, September 20, 2013

Garden Variety Tuesday challenge



Here's a card I made for a sketch challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog. :)




I've used the super cute deer from the Forest Friends set from The Greeting Farm.

Just for fun, I coloured it with a gel pen with glitter, and used water to paint over the ink. I think it worked out very well! You don't always need expencive markers or paints to get a fun result! :)

The paper is from my Minds Eye, and the text stamp is from Norsk Stempelblad. The diecuts in the corners are made with an old Cuttlebug die.


(I couldn't get the colours right in the photo, but this is the best I could do. Just imagine it looks a little bit prettier.. ;) )


Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice weekend! :)

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

I just love this deer, he is so sweet!! Love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!