Thursday, July 11, 2013

Papertake Weekly Challenge, Old, New, Borrowed or Blue.

This is for The Papertake Weekly Challenge Old, New Borrowed or Blue

I have used something old, something new and blue colours.


The Superstar stamp is from Purple Onion Designs. 
I got it years ago, when the kit club Self Addressed was up and running. 
(I really, really miss Self Addressed! :'( )

The star border is from Megilo and is also old. 

I've stamped with different Prima Chalk ink pads, which are new. 
This is my first project using them, and I already know I need more of them! ;-) 

The camera is from a Spellbinders set called Snapshot, which is also new.

Smil, (not a typo, but smile in Norwegian) is written with old Thickers.


I drew the decorative corners with a pen I "borrowed" from my computer desk. ;P




Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Vilket snyggt CAS kort Ruth! Tack för att du vill vara med i vår utmaning på Papertake Weekly :)