Thursday, July 11, 2013

One layer cards

My energy levels are quite low at the moment, and one layer cards are perfect for taking my mind off things and being a little creative for a short time, without too much work. They're all made out of Bazzill Kraft, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, and colored in with Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils. I also added KaiserCraft pearls.



Here's one with the same stamp as my red, white & blue card, Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm. I wanted to use the same stamp, but with a totally different look. The text is from Darcies Country Folk. The white dots on the umbrella is made with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. I've tried loads of different white pens, and this is my favourite.



This is an old Penny Black stamp, called Lovin' & Huggin'. The text is from Ankas Design. 



This cute stamp from Sugar Nellie is called Bear Hug. The text is from Ankas Design.



Have a nice day! :)


2 comments:

Eva Helen said...

Flotte kort du lager


Takk for tipset du skrev om.
Klem Fra Eva Helen

Ruth said...

Tusen takk!

Og vær så god! :)