Sunday, November 25, 2012

Curious Olivia

My puppy, Olivia, curious as always! :)

What are you doing?



I've made a new tag, and a card. Not happy with the tag at all! No colours, and a stupid text that makes the tag completely useless! :P Well, I had fun making it, so it doesn't really matter! :D


I've used pages from a pocket book, paint, gesso, dies from Spellbinder, Bosskut and Tim Holtz. The stamp is from Papirgleder. 



No matter what I did, I couldn't get the colours right! The purple bazzill looks more like the purple on the present, and the orange paper looks more like the orange flower, IRL. The stamp is from Magnolia, and the text is from Kort i hodet. The paper is from the Konnichiwa pad, from Basic Grey. I've used Promarkers to colour the image.


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you've had a nice weekend. :)

No comments: