Sunday, February 22, 2009

New discovery! :D

Today I "discovered"
The Greeting Farm
stamps, and I'm hooked! Such adorable stamps! Lucky me, I bought two of their Digital stamps, so I've been playing with them this evening. :)

I've made one card, with Alice Anya:



I also got to use some of mye new paper roses from
Wild Orchid Crafts




I printed Anya on water color paper, and colored her with my Promarkers. I also used a little pink chalk on her cheeks. The text is from Purple Onion Designs.

I wish I could stay up all night, creating more, but I guess my family wouldn't be too happy if I sleep all day tomorrow. ;P

3 comments:

Aud said...

Kjempeherlig kort!♥

Tror det kommer noen stempler fra Greeting Farm inn i samlinga mi også, ja! :o)

Ruth said...

Tusen takk! :)

Ja, disse stemplene falt jeg for med én gang! ♥ Har noen på vei i posten, og må nok legge inn en bestilling til! :)


Ruth

Unknown said...

Wow!!!
Så lekkert!!!!
Herlige farger og nydelige detaljer! Stempelet var jo såå skjønt då!!!

Klem,
Jorunn