Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some new cards. :)

Here's a card I made to a challenge at Rubberstampsforum. :) The challenge was to make a card inspired by
Bibbis
beautifull cards.

A little detail:


And here's a card I made last evening. I just love this paper, the color is so warm and happy! Unfortunately this was my last one. I think I have to get more of it! :)


I've painted Tilda with distress inks, as usual. :)

The stamp is Tilda med maskros from Magnolia, swirl from Inkadinkado, and the frame and text is from Norsk Stempelblad.


And here's a few mini cards I've made. They're 4 x 4¨


The owl is from October Afternoon and the text is from Purple onion designs.

********************************************************

The pirate stamp is from Panduro.

*******************************************************




Frames and text from Norsk Stempelblad. The swirl on the pink card is from Inkadinkado.

*******************************************************



The stamp is from Papirloftet.



Thanks for looking!

Ruth :)

3 comments:

eba said...

Oj oj oj så masse flotte kort du har laget, da! Det øverste var utrolig lekkert, altså! Men jeg likte alle, jeg! Good job!

Inger Marie said...

Så utrolig mange flotte kort, det øverste var jo bare så søtt.
Takk for titten!!

Klem fra Inger Marie

Anne Bente said...

Så mye flott du lager. Jeg har nå sett på masse av det du har lagt ut i bloggen. Du er derfor kåret til månedens blogger for juli-august hos Kreativ Hobby. Send oss din adresse, så skal vi sende deg en liten overraskelse i posten :-) mail@kreativhobby.no