Thursday, March 20, 2008

Older cards

Here's some cards I made a while ago.


First off we have a Christmas card I sent to a friend of mine. :)



I've made the gingerbread recipe and "Gledelig jul" in Word, and printed it out.

The stamps I've used is Tilda på paket from Magnolia, and the top edge of the recipe is from Purple Onion Designs.

The scalloped frame is cut with the QK Silhouette, with a GSD file made by Silene at www.ukscrappers.co.uk Thank you!

I've colored it with my favourite technique, painting with distress inks from Ranger. :)



Here's a birthday card I made for my brother.



The stamp is "It's your day!!" from Penny Black and the text is from Ankas Design.


Here's another one with the same Penny Black stamp.




The stamp I've used on the corners are from Panduro. This scalloped frame is also made by Silene. :)

No comments: